3 Part Horizontal Door Hot Cell
Door Can Be Used As Body Shield, precision Engineered And Quality Craftsmanship.
Capintec Hot Cells/Isolators are specifically manufactured for radiopharmaceutical research, production and/or processing. Our Hot Cells are sophisticated, lead lined containers that provide maximum radiation protection. Isolators are available with Class 100 uniform downward air flow.
- Industry exclusive three part sliding horizontal doors. The center section of the door contains a 12" x 10" x 6" (30 x 25 x 15 cm) thick 5.2 g/cc density lead glass window that acts as a body shield when working inside the cell.
- Chevron brick design is used for greater strength and to prevent gaps or open seams on all walls, roof and floor of the cell. (Standard Design contains 2 3/8" (60 mm) lead bricks: however, 3" (76 mm) bricks are available upon request).
- Interior is lined completely with seamless stainless steel.
- Dose calibrator chamber is mounted flush, recessed into the floor of the cell and suspended on a support bracket with a 2 3/8" (60 mm) lead positron shield (7300-2903).
- The front wall contains two ports (which may be plugged) for the insertion of remote manipulator arms.
- All utilities, penetrations, dimensions and ancillary shielding can be custom designed to meet your facilities requirements.
Click here to download a PDF brochure of this product.
Please call for more information.